Roll Call, Jan. 10, 2010
President Obama set a new record last year for getting Congress to vote his way, clinching 96.7 percent of the votes on which he had clearly staked a position.
That was a bit less than 4 percentage points higher than the previous record, set by President Lyndon B. Johnson in [...]Continue Reading →
- No public Twitter messages.
- Michael Higdon Takes Kentucky Ties to Cornerstone | Hill Climbers
- Former Reid Deputy Takes National Experience to Local Level
- Library of Congress Hosts 'A Celebration of Mexico'
- What I Wish I Knew Then: Jake Tapper
- The All-Important Titles
- Going Along, Getting Along and Falling Apart
- Senate Consolidating to Single Post Office
MegaVoteSign up for MegaVote, a free weekly email from CQ Roll Call about how your members of Congress voted on the key issues.