Roll Call, July 26, 2011
Politicians on Facebook are often little more than caricatures.
On official pages run by legislative staffers, they come off as wooden and dry Dudley Do-Rights touring the state fairgrounds.
On campaign pages managed by paid political strategists, they are hard-charging partisans, forever storming the barricades.
But on his Facebook page, [...]Continue Reading →
- No public Twitter messages.
- What I Wish I Knew Then: Jake Tapper
- The All-Important Titles
- Going Along, Getting Along and Falling Apart
- Senate Consolidating to Single Post Office
- What to Watch: The Lists for the AFI Awards 2013
- One of the Good Ones Gets Away
- Officials: Members and Staff Can Still Enroll in Exchanges After Dec. 9
MegaVoteSign up for MegaVote, a free weekly email from CQ Roll Call about how your members of Congress voted on the key issues.