Sen. John McCain will soon be the Alec Baldwin of “Meet the Press.”
On Sunday, the Arizona Republican made his 63rd appearance on the show, defending his new besty, Mitt Romney, in a mano-a-mano with former Sen. Fred Thompson (R-Tenn.), who represented former Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.), reverse mortgages and older men with goatees. That’s a lot [...]Continue Reading →
- No public Twitter messages.
- Going Along, Getting Along and Falling Apart
- Senate Consolidating to Single Post Office
- What to Watch: The Lists for the AFI Awards 2013
- One of the Good Ones Gets Away
- Officials: Members and Staff Can Still Enroll in Exchanges After Dec. 9
- Capitol Hill Feels Pains of Obamacare Sign-Up Troubles
- Dolcezza Gelato Tasting Room's Grand Opening
MegaVoteSign up for MegaVote, a free weekly email from CQ Roll Call about how your members of Congress voted on the key issues.